East Coast Diesel Service is looking for trade qualified persons with an interest in working in the mining industry. Preference will be given to those with mining experience and also the holders of the QLD Standard 11 Coal Induction, Coal Board Medical and other relevant trade specific licences/tickets.
Your wide range of duties while working on site could include:
- Carry out basic service, maintenance and mechanical tasks including maintenance of pumping systems, diesel engine repairs and the setting up and aligning of pump and drive systems.
- Confident working on crushers, conveyors, gearboxes, shafts, screens and pumps.
- Basic hydraulic trouble shooting.
- Conduct performance testing of machinery and vehicles in accordance with manufacturers specifications.
- Ordering of parts and materials and processing of maintenance orders.
- Safely following detailed site work instructions and safe work method statements.
- Completing Job Safety Analysis documentation and other personal Risk Assessments.
If you are an experienced Mechanical Fitter who is looking for work immediately in the industry, please register your details with us. We will contact you to discuss any opportunities.