East Coast Diesel Service is looking for trade qualified persons with an interest in working in the mining industry. Preference will be given to those with mining experience and also the holders of the QLD Coal Standard 11 statement of Attainment, Coal Board Medical and other relevant trade specific licences/tickets.
Your wide range of duties while working on site could include:
- Repair and fabrication of earthmoving, construction, general machinery, fixed plant and equipment components.
- Grinding and Arc-air gouging of major components.
- Refurbish/Rebuild Loader and Excavator Buckets, Dump Truck Trays and Excavator Booms and Sticks.
- Fabricate Hand Rails, Platforms and Ladders for various general mobile equipment repairs as required.
- Panel repairs and plate development.
- Use of a variety of welding equipment whilst completing fabrication repairs on mobile equipment..
- Reading and follow instructions on trade technical drawings.
- Safely following detailed site work instructions and safe work method statements.
- Completing Job Safety Analysis documentation and other personal risk assessments.
If you are an experienced Boilermaker who is looking for work immediately in the industry, please register your details with us. We will keep your details on file and notify you about any upcoming opportunities.
Independent Contractors welcome