East Coast Diesel Service is looking for trade qualified persons with an interest in working in the mining industry. Preference will be given to those with mining experience and also the holders of the QLD Standard 11 Coal Induction, Coal Board Medical and other relevant trade specific licences/tickets.
Your wide range of duties while working on site could include:
- Performing preventative maintenance through scheduled inspections, servicing, adjustments, troubleshooting and repair of various large mobile Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi and Liebherr equipment.
- Providing reliable and accurate maintenance knowledge, expertise and practical application, to minimise down time and subsequent loss of production.
- Processing of maintenance orders
- Locating and ordering of parts and materials.
- Hydraulic system trouble shooting.
- Basic auto electrical trouble shooting.
- Safely following detailed site work instructions and safe work method statements.
- Completing Job Safety Analysis documentation and other personal risk assessments.
If you are an experienced Diesel Fitter who is looking for work immediately in the industry, please register your details and we will contact you to discuss any opportunities