East Coast Diesel Service is looking for trade qualified persons with an interest in working in the mining industry. Preference will be given to those with mining experience and also the holders of the QLD Coal Standard 11 statement of Attainment, Coal Board Medical and other relevant trade specific licences/tickets.
Your wide range of duties while working on site could include:
- Carry out basic service, maintenance and mechanical tasks on sites with a broad suite of machines in use.
- Assisting with services and maintenance work on a variety of mobile equipment and fixed plant and equipment.
- Cleaning workshops and work areas.
- Assisting Diesel Fitters, Boilermakers and other Trades with major repairs.
- Organise parts and defects lists for scheduled services.
- Safely following detailed site work instructions and safe work method statements.
- Completing Job Safety Analysis documentation and other personal Risk Assessments.