East Coast Diesel Service is looking for trade qualified persons with an interest in working in the mining industry. Preference will be given to those with mining experience and also the holders of the QLD Coal Standard 11 statement of Attainment, Coal Board Medical and other relevant trade specific licences/tickets.
Your wide range of duties while working on site could include:
- Diagnose, repair, service and test all elements of the electrical and electronic systems of a given vehicle; which may include, but not be limited to, the repair and overhaul of vehicle ignition, charging, starting, lighting, ABS, body management systems and components.
- To diagnose and undertake electrical repairs on a wide variety of vehicles and plant.
- To undertake electrical installation of accessories and ancillary equipment on a wide variety of vehicles and plant.
- To service and repair ancillary parts and equipment as required.
- Undertake rewires, fit outs, fault finding and preventative maintenance as instructed.
- Organise parts and defects lists for scheduled services.
- Safely following detailed site work instructions and safe work method statements.
- Completing Job Safety Analysis documentation and other personal Risk Assessments.
If you are an experienced Auto Electrician who is looking for work immediately in the industry, please register your details with us. We will be in contact to discuss any opportunities.