East Coast Diesel Service is looking for trade qualified persons with an interest in working in the mining industry. Preference will be given to those with mining experience and also the holders of the Generic Coal Induction, Coal Board Medical and other relevant trade specific licences/tickets.
Your wide range of duties while working on site could include:
- Achieving budgeted maintenance targets by practising preventative maintenance through scheduled inspections, servicing, adjustments, troubleshooting and timely repair of mobile equipment.
- Providing reliable and accurate maintenance knowledge, expertise and practical application, to minimise down time and subsequent loss of production.
- Perform planned and breakdown maintenance tasks on heavy and light vehicles to ensure safe and efficient operation.
- Conduct performance testing of machinery and vehicles in accordance with manufacturers specifications.
- Maintain and repair hydraulic components of engines.
- Ensure all work performed is to trade standards and meets the manufacturer specifications.
- Requisitioning of parts and materials and processing of maintenance orders.