East Coast Diesel Service is looking for trade qualified persons with an interest in working in the mining industry. Preference will be given to those with mining experience and also the holders of the Generic Coal Induction, Coal Board Medical and other relevant trade specific licences/tickets.
Your wide range of duties while working on site could include:
- Achieving budgeted maintenance targets by practising preventative maintenance through scheduled inspections, servicing, adjustments, troubleshooting and timely repair of mobile equipment.
- Providing reliable and accurate maintenance knowledge, expertise and practical application, to minimise down time and subsequent loss of production.
- Requisitioning of parts and materials and processing of maintenance orders.
- Basic hydraulic trouble shooting.
- Basic auto electrical trouble shooting.
- Perform planned and breakdown maintenance tasks on all fixed and mobile equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation.
If you are an experienced Diesel Fitter who is looking for work immediately in the industry, please register your details with us. We will keep your details on file and notify you about any upcoming opportunities.