East Coast Diesel Service is looking for trade qualified persons with an interest in working in the mining industry. Preference will be given to those with mining experience and also the holders of the Generic Coal Induction, Coal Board Medical and other relevant trade specific licences/tickets.
Your wide range of duties while working on site could include:
- Carry out basic service, maintenance and mechanical tasks including maintenance of pumping systems, diesel engine repairs and the setting up and aligning of pump and drive systems.
- Work alongside an existing maintenance team and need to be confident working on crushers, conveyors, screens and pumps.
- Basic hydraulic trouble shooting.
- Basic auto electrical trouble shooting.
- Perform planned and breakdown maintenance tasks on all fixed and mobile equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation.
- Conduct performance testing of machinery and vehicles in accordance with manufacturers specifications.
- Maintain and repair hydraulic components of engines.
- Requisitioning of parts and materials and processing of maintenance orders.
If you are an experienced Auto Electrician who is looking for work immediately in the industry, please register your details with us. We will keep your details on file and notify you about any upcoming opportunities.