East Coast Diesel Service is looking for trade qualified persons with an interest in working in the mining industry. Preference will be given to those with mining experience and also the holders of the Generic Coal Induction, Coal Board Medical and other relevant trade specific licences/tickets.
Your wide range of duties while working on site could include:
- Diagnose, repair, service and test all elements of the electrical and electronic systems of a given vehicle; which may include, but not be limited to, the repair and overhaul of vehicle ignition, charging, starting, lighting, ABS, body management systems and components.
- To diagnose and undertake electrical repairs on a wide variety of vehicles and plant.
- To undertake electrical installation of accessories and ancillary equipment on a wide variety of vehicles and plant.
- To test and repair digital control systems including ABS controls.
- To service and repair ancillary parts and equipment as required.
- Undertake rewires, fit outs, fault finding and preventative maintenance as instructed.
- Organise parts and defects lists for scheduled services.
If you are an experienced Auto Electrician who is looking for work immediately in the industry, please register your details with us. We will keep your details on file and notify you about any upcoming opportunities.